Saturday, January 13, 2007

i.gemz performs @ Dinner with Ajahn Brahm

i.gemz was invited to perform for the Dinner with Ajahn Brahm organized by BGF, held on 13th January 2007 in Holiday Villa Subang. We raised well over RM100,000 in pledges and donations alone. Sadhu! i.gemz is honoured to be part of this wonderful event in support of the upcoming Jhana Grove Meditation Retreat Center in Australia.

Here are some photos from that night for your enjoyment!

Welcome to the Vintage @ Holiday Villa Subang!

i.gemz ready to sing the opening welcome song...

...eagerly awaiting...

...microphones in hand...

...singing The Dharma Shines in Me

Ajahn Brahm looks pleased

Maestros on guitar

Our main man Daniel

The very talented i.gemz performers!

5 Comments:

Blogger Azzrael said...

om mani pedme hum

hello there,

I am in search of the song Kalyana Mitra, as quoted on the page: http://dmcancw.blogs.friendster.com/mais_physiology/2007/08/kalyana_mitra.html

I would very much like the lyrics or an mp3, or even, if possible, I am willing to buy a Cd if it exists, but I could not find it for I do not know where to look ..

please, enlighten me and tell me where I could.

Respectfully, AJR.

12:15 PM  
Blogger Unknown said...

Hi I enjoyed your performance at Echoes of Buddhism 4. Could I have the guitar chords/tabs to your songs please. I would like to try and play them as i was inspired by your guitarists. Thank You

9:51 AM  
Blogger Unknown said...

Hello

I would like to ask where can I buy i-gemz album: Cradled in Buddha’s Arms in Singapore?

I would like to present this song as a tribute to my parents during my wedding reception.

Could you please help me and reply to me ASAP?

Thank you so much for your kindness.

Best regards
Fonda
fondabiz@starhub.net.sg
q

10:35 AM  
Blogger Nee Sern said...

Hello. Sorry for the non-prompt responses. We have not been updating this blog for a very long time, as you can see :)

@alexandrejeanreille, sorry, the link is not valid, so I'm not sure what song you're referring to. Does it go something like "Kalyana Mitra, Spiritual Friend, one who's wise and patient, one with loving care..." ? If so, I don't think such a CD recording exists. It's been sung a lot in camps and youth programmes.

@edogawa, which song do you require the chords for? We did not write down any tabs, and also any notations, but we can provide chords to the song you're interested in :)

@fonda, while I'm not too sure about the CD distribution in Singapore, you can contact Sukhi Hotu. Here's the website: http://www.sukhihotu.com/
Alternatively, you can purchase the MP3 album from http://buddhistsound.com/

Cheers to everyone!

12:27 AM  
Blogger Unknown said...

Hi,

I'd like to buy the MP3 version, preferably being able to choose/buy each song, instead of one whole MP3. However, the link http://buddhistsound.com/ doesn't seem to work. Can anyone help me to see whether the link should be working?

Thanks and keep it up =]

9:19 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home